Business Cards

     Yikes, so these didn't turn out great. I wasn't sure how to get the colored logos from the work I'd already submitted onto the document so I cropped them from the image on my blog and placed them in frames. They look a lot better as JPEGs on this blog than they did in InDesign which is a relief.

              



    Unfortunately on the last two you can see where I cropped it out of the image from a previous assignment. If it weren't for the lines on the image, I think it would be a good design. I did different shapes for each background to make them all unique. The fake number 42-42-564 comes from the show Soul Eater (it's the number they write on mirrors to call Lord Death) and the website is actually my Tumblr blog URL. You can follow me if you want, haha.


Comments

  1. I think you did a fanatic job creating such unique business cards! My favorite business card that you created was the first one you posted on your blog(blue background). I love the way you have the fish colored! I really enjoy how for the phone number and website you included personal touches, while not giving away personal information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The blue fish is also my favorite, even though it's the farthest away from what the actual fish looks like haha

      Delete
  2. Great job, i reallly like the color variations that you did on this project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Autoscopy Project