This is the first time I've posted on a blog that wasn't on Tumblr.com, so go easy on me if this doesn't look the best. My name is Lauren Pubillones and I'm from Sevierville, Tennessee. I love the ocean and all the animals that are in it, which is why I'm going to college here at UT and majoring in marine biology. I work at the aquarium in my home county, but only in the education department which isn't as hands on as I'd like it to be. I have gotten the opportunity, however, to do some of the things that the husbandry department (where I will be after I get my degree) does, like feeding the stingrays.

This is a picture of me feeding a female spotted eagle ray.


    I was put into this class as part of my Baccalaureate that is required for graduation credits, but I'm actually pretty excited to learn this stuff. I'll be able to make better memes once I learn the basics of Photoshop. On the left is the selfie, on the right is the ASCII version.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Autoscopy Project

Business Cards