Calligram Project

     For my calligram project, I traced this shark.


    This is a whitetip reef shark, my favorite shark species. It's my favorite species because they spend all day cuddling and hunt together at night. There are two of these sharks at the aquarium where I work, so I get to be up and personal with them very often.

    Here is my calligram project, which took about three hours, frustration breaks included.

   


    I personally don't like it, but my professor said she likes how the inside shape invokes the idea of the ripples of the water. Although the coding project took a significantly longer amount of time, I liked doing that more because it was easier to make it do what I wanted. I would love to get better at using Illustrator, but I don't have high hopes, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Autoscopy Project

Business Cards