Propaganda Project

     This project took me roughly 3 hours. I chose to make my poster about the vaquita porpoise to raise awareness about them because there are less then 30 left in the wild. They'll most likely go extinct within my lifetime, but I do things like signing petitions and raising awareness for them in hopes that the population can recover. This is the picture I used for reference.

    This is the picture I used to make the self portrait. I scraped my knee really bad the day this picture was taken, so I might look a little pained in it.

    Without further ado, here is my propaganda poster!


    Professor Roundtree did edit this to add a black shadow to the words, and she made the "Vaquita" bigger to put more emphasis on it since it's a unique word. This is also the project where I learned how to convert an Illustrator file into an image that can be shared online. Funny how I just figured this out right as we move on from Illustrator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Autoscopy Project

Business Cards